Terms of Service.
This website whatelse.io and the mobile app “WhatElse ?!” is owned and managed by MAP IT 4 ME, a partnership firm incorporated under the Indian laws (hereinafter “WhatElse“).
You have entered into this Agreement as “the User” of the Site and the Mobile app, and WhatElse has entered into this Agreement as the owner of the Site and the Mobile app.
This Agreement is published in compliance with the relevant provisions of various Indian laws including:
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Information Technology Act, 2000, [As Amended by Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008];
- The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”); and
- The Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
Terms and Conditions
- “User” for the purpose of this Agreement shall mean and include person(s) who uses this Site, the Mobile app and Service being provided by WhatElse For the purposes of this Agreement, “the User” is any person, who accesses the Site and the Mobile app for any purpose, regardless of whether the said User is using the Site and the Mobile appas a registered User or whether the said User is a paying customer for a specific service provided by Us or our affiliates, through the Site and the Mobile app. The User includes the person using this Site, the Mobile app and any legal entity, which may be represented by such person under actual or apparent authority.
- If the User is a business entity, then the person using the Site and the Mobile app represents that:
- such person has the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement;
- such person, when registering, uses the address of the principal place of business of such business entity; and
- all other information submitted on the Site, the Mobile app, as well as on affiliated websites during the registration process by such person is true, accurate, current and complete.
- For purposes of this provision, a branch or representative office will not be considered a separate entity and its principal place of business will be deemed to be that of its head office.
- “Affiliates” means entities controlling, controlled by or under common control with Us.
- “Third Party Rights” shall mean and include third party copyrights, trademarks, trade secret rights, patents and other personal or proprietary rights affecting or relating to material or information displayed on the Site and the Mobile app, including but not limited to rights of personality and rights of privacy, or affecting or relating to products that are offered or displayed on the Site and the Mobile app.
- In this Agreement, the words “you” or “your” or “User” or any similar words as the context may require refer to “the User”. In this Agreement “ WhatElse”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” or any similar words as the context may require refer to “ WhatElse”.
- By visiting the Site or the Mobile app or by registering with the services or by accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to Us that you are at least 18 years of age and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Site and the Mobile app and agree to abide by this Agreement.
- The Agreement is applicable to the Site and the Mobile app as a whole. However, certain sections of the Site and the Mobile app may set out additional terms and conditions applicable for you, which will be notified separately in such sections. Under no circumstances, shall the provisions of such terms and conditions prevail over this Agreement.
- We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended and restated Agreement on the Site and the Mobile app. Such amended and restated Agreement shall bind you and Us immediately upon posting. The last revision date of the Agreement shall be mentioned at the beginning of the Agreement. Posting by Us of the amended and restated Agreement and your continued use of the Site and the Mobile app shall be deemed to be acceptance of the amended terms. This Agreement may not be modified except in writing by Us.
- Access to some parts of the Site, the Mobile app and some of its features are provided to all the Users free of charge. We reserve the right to restrict access to any areas or features of the Site and the Mobile app, without prior notice to any User.
- You agree that you shall not copy, reproduce or download any information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or listings available on or through the Site and the Mobile app for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing, operating a business that competes with the Site, the Mobile app or otherwise commercially exploiting the Site’s and the Mobile app Content. Systematic retrieval of Site’s and the Mobile app Content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, database or directory or any such compilation (whether through bots, spiders, automatic devices, or manual processes) without prior written permission from Us is prohibited. In addition, use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited.
- Some of the Site’s and the Mobile app Content displayed is provided or posted by third parties (“Third Party Content”). We are not the author of Third-Party Content, unless otherwise expressly provided. Any Third Party Content that is not owned by Us is the sole responsibility of the party, who provides the content. We are not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness, or truthfulness of any Third Party Content, and shall not be liable to any Users in connection with such User’s reliance on such Third Party Content.
- Some of the Site’s and the Mobile Content displayed is provided or posted by the Users (“User Generated Content”). We are not the author of User Generated Content, unless otherwise expressly provided. Any User Generated Content that is not owned by Us, is the sole responsibility of the party who provides the content. We are not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness, or truthfulness of any User Generated Content, and shall not be liable to any Users in connection with such User’s reliance on such User Generated Content.
- We are not responsible for the conduct of any User’s activities on the Site and the Mobile app and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of such User’s conduct.
- We may allow you access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such Third Party’s web site and the Mobile app. You are cautioned to read such sites’ terms and conditions and privacy policies, before using such sites and the Mobile apps. You acknowledge that We have no control over such third party’s web site, Mobile apps, do not monitor such sites and mobile apps, and shall not be held responsible or liable to anyone for such web site, mobile apps or any content, products or services made available on such a website and mobile apps.
- This Site and the Mobile app intend to act as an information provider/enabler and provide you with relevant data from various applications you have given us access to regarding your contacts in the application. We may use the personal information that you provide to further this purpose. We retain and store only certain data to ascertain that you are a human and your identity in certain cases. We retain your name, email addresses, your contact numbers, and your contacts.
- We do not have any control over any content of the mails, documents, pictures, files, data from applications you have given us access to, etc.,. The User is solely responsible for the content of the notices, documents and all other communications sent. We shall not be in any way liable for any loss or damage caused due to the content of the emails, SMS, data and all other communications sent by the Users. If you have any issues with the content of the emails, SMS, and all other communications sent by the Users to you, you should take up such issues with the concerned User or the provider of that information.
- Each User shall ensure that such User is in compliance of all such laws, including but not limited to The Telecom Commercial Customer Preference Regulations, 2010, and all other rules and regulations, applicable to such User for sending such emails, SMS, and all other communications using the Site, the Mobile app and/or the Service.
- Account Terms:
- Your use of the Site, the Mobile app and the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid name, email address, mobile number and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Users are not allowed to share login IDs. Each user must have his own login ID and subscription.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted in your account and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Site, the Mobile app and the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Site, the Mobile app and the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- If the Site and the Mobile app provides you with the personal information of any other User, you shall not use such personal information for any purpose other than the purpose for which, such personal information has been provided to you.
- If any abuse or misuse by you of personal information of any other User comes to our knowledge, we reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account without providing you any notice.
- In the event another user reports/blocks you we will investigate the matter by writing to you on the email id provided, failure to reply within 72 hours or a reply that represents falsified information, abuse, or wrongful usage of the app will be dealt with by striking your record and permanently blocking you from the mobile application.
- Such termination or suspension of your account does not amount to waiver of our rights or the rights of such other Users to prosecute you in relevant fora.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account with or without cause without providing you any notice of the same.
- You shall not undertake any scheme to undermine the integrity of the computer systems, servers or networks used by the Site, the Mobile app or Us, or those of any other, and you shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to such computer systems, servers or networks.
- All emails, SMS messages or information sent by you through communication systems provided by the Site and the Mobile app, shall follow the requirements of Paras 28 to 31 below.
- As a condition of your access to and use of the Site and the Mobile app, you agree that you will not use the Site and the Mobile app to infringe the intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights of others in any way. We will, under appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of Users, who are infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, or other legitimate rights of others. In addition, We reserve the right to terminate the account of any User upon any single infringement of the rights of other users in conjunction with use of the Site and the Mobile app, or if We believe that the User’s conduct is harmful to the interests of the Site, the Mobile app or Our affiliates, or other Users, or for any other reason in Our sole discretion, with or without cause.
- We and the Users are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement. No sales agency relationship is created between any User and Us, Our affiliates, directors, officers or employers by virtue of the display of any of the User’s information on the Site and the Mobile app.
- Certain sections of the Site and the Mobile app may allow you to post information in various forms including in the form of documents, topics, comments and other such similar options. You by availing such facility on the Site and the Mobile app expressly agree to comply with the provisions of Paras 28 to 31 in relation to all such posting on the Site and the Mobile app.
- Our failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by a User under this Agreement will not waive that right, nor will it constitute a waiver of Our right to act with respect with subsequent or similar breaches.
- You hereby represent, warrant and agree:
- To provide Us with true, accurate, current and complete information; and
- To maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You hereby grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty- free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to Us to display and use all information provided by you, in accordance with the purposes set forth in this Agreement and to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in such material or information, in any media now known or not currently known.
- That you have obtained all necessary third party copyright, trademark, trade secrets or patent licenses and permissions, or such other licenses or permissions as may be required in connection with any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party (including but not limited to rights of personality and rights of privacy), for any material or information you post on the Site or provide to Us or authorise Us to display.
- That you shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information or content you sent through emails, SMS messages and all other such communications using the Site, the Mobile app and/or the Service do not violate any Third Party Rights, or is sent with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights.
- You hereby represent, warrant and agree that information or content you send through emails, SMS messages and all other such communications using the Site, the Mobile app and/or the Service shall not:
- Contain fraudulent information, or otherwise promote other illegal activities;
- Be part of a scheme to defraud other Users of the Site and the Mobile app or for any other unlawful purpose;
- Relate to the services that infringe or otherwise abet or encourage the infringement or violation of any third party’s copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy, or any other Third Party Rights;
- Impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- Be obscene or contain or infer any pornography or illegal merchandising or any other content or otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Contain any material that constitutes unauthorised advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone’s privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- Solicit business from any Users in connection with a commercial activity that competes with the Site and the Mobile app;
- Contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
- Link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services or other materials that violate any law or regulation or are prohibited under this Agreement;
- Otherwise create any liability for Us or Our affiliates.
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to refrain from providing you any Service, which We reasonably believe is unlawful, could subject Us to liability, violates this Agreement or is otherwise found inappropriate in Our opinion. We reserve the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators and injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing. Furthermore, We may disclose your identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, an injured third party, or as a result of a legal action, and We shall not be liable for damages or results thereof and you agree not to bring any action or claim against Us for such disclosure. In connection with any of the foregoing, We may suspend or terminate your account as We deem appropriate in Our sole discretion. You agree that We shall have no liability to you, including no liability for consequential or any other damages, in the event We take any of the actions mentioned in this clause, and that you agree to bear the risk that We may take such actions.
- WE PROVIDE THE SITE AND THE MOBILE APP AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY THE SITE, THE MOBILE APP/OR SERVICE OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THE SITE, THE MOBILE APP/OR SERVICE, YOU MAY DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. DEACTIVATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT SHALL AMOUNT TO TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT BY YOU. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY COMMUNICATION (SUCH AS EMAILS, SMS MESSAGES, OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY OTHER CONTENT) SENT THROUGH THE SITE, THE MOBILE APP OR US TO ANYONE. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE SITE AND THE MOBILE APP MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY TO US. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO OUR SERVICES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION BY OTHERS. WE DO NOT CONTROL OR VET USER GENERATED CONTENT FOR ACCURACY. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE SITE, THE MOBILE APP/OR SERVICE DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THIRD PARTY SERVICES WHICH WE USE AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE SITE, THE MOBILE APP/OR SERVICE ‘LIVE’, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE, THE MOBILE APP/OR SERVICE WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR THE SITE, THE MOBILE APP/OR SERVICE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site, the Mobile app/or Service, is done at your sole discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Us or through or from the Site, the Mobile app/or Service shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- We may temporarily store and reproduce any material or information or content you send through emails, SMS messages and all other such communications using the Site, the Mobile app and/or the Service to enable and provide an easy and hassle free experience to Our Users.
- Under no circumstances shall We be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site, the Mobile app/ or Service resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond Our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, server down times, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, telecommunications network failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Us, Our affiliates, directors, officers, and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from your use of the SITE, the MOBILE APP/ or SERVICE (including but not limited to any material or information or content sent through emails, SMS messages and all other such communications using the Site, the Mobile app and/or the Service) or from its breach, of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, of any representations and warranties made by you to Us, of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the Site.
- We shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
- The use or the inability to use the Site, the Mobile app/ or Service;
- Any defect in data, information, content or services purchased or obtained through unauthorised access by third parties to data or private information of any User;
- Statements or conduct of any User of the Site, the Mobile app/Service; or
- Any matters relating to the Site, the Mobile app/Service however arising, including negligence.
- Limitation of Liability: Notwithstanding any of the foregoing provisions, the aggregate liability of Us, Our employees, agents, affiliates, representatives, or anyone acting on Our behalf with respect to each User for all claims arising from the use of the Site, the Mobile app/Service shall be limited to the greater of:
- The any amount of fees you pay Us or Our affiliates in relation to the use of the Site, the Mobile app/Service in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability or Rs.1,000/-.
- The preceding sentence shall not preclude the requirement by User to prove actual damages. All claims arising from the use of the Site, the Mobile app/Service must be filed within one (1) year from the date the cause of action arose.
- Intellectual Property Rights: We are the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the Site, the Mobile app/Service and Site’s as well as mobile app’s content. The Site, the Mobile app/Service and Site’s as well as Mobile app’s content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under copyright and other laws worldwide. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Site, the Mobile app/Service and the Site’s as well as Mobile app’s content shall remain with Us, Our affiliates or licensors of the Site’s and the Mobile app’s Content, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by Us are hereby reserved. The unauthorised copying, modification, use or publication of Our icons, images and logos is strictly prohibited.
- For all such content that is covered by your intellectual property rights, you specifically grant Us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any such content that you post on or in connection with the Site, the Mobile app/Service (“IP License”).
- This Website and the Mobile app are intended for use in India. We do not make any claim that the Website, the Mobile app and its contents may be lawfully viewed or accessed in the jurisdiction You are using it in. You are solely responsible for complying with laws applicable to You.
- Notices: All notices or demands to or upon Us shall be effective if in writing and shall be duly made when either delivered personally, sent by courier or certified mail to : Pooran Prasad Rajanna, MAP IT 4 ME, 28, 2nd Floor, 1st Main, Jayamahal extn, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 560046
- Notices or demands to or upon the User shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by the User to Us, or by posting such notice or demand on an area of the Site or the Mobile app that is publicly accessible without a charge or accessible to the User. Notice to the User shall be deemed to be received by the User if and when:
- We are able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to the User as per the contact details provided by that user, or
- Immediately upon Our posting such notice on an area of the Site and the Mobile app that is publicly accessible without charge or accessible to the User.
- Advertising Guidelines
- Terms and conditions applicable to advertisements upon the Site and the Mobile app can be amended by Us at any time without notice to any current advertisers.
- Each User shall ensure that such User is in compliance of all such laws, including but not limited to The Telecom Commercial Customer Preference Regulations, 2010, and all other rules and regulations, applicable to such User for sending such advertisements through emails, SMS, and all other such communications using the Site, the Mobile app and/or the Service.
- We may utilise registration information provided by you to deliver contextual advertisements to you.
- All advertisements/promotions placed on the Site and the Mobile app will have to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. All advertisers expressly agree to this Agreement and its terms and conditions. Placement of an advertisement on the Site and the Mobile app is assumed to be acceptance of this Agreement.
- We will determine the size, placement, and positioning of the advertisements/promotions on the Site and the Mobile app.
- We cannot control how people interact with advertisements/promotions, and are not responsible for click fraud or other improper actions that affect the cost of running advertisements/promotions.
- Advertisers can cancel their order at any time, but it may take up to 24 hours before the advertisement/promotion stops running. The Advertisers are responsible for paying for those advertisements.
- Our license to run the advertisements/promotions will end when we have completed the order. However, if you have interacted with the advertisement, the advertisement may remain until you delete it.
- We can use advertisements/promotions and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes.
- The Advertisers will not issue any press release or make public statements about their relationship with Us, the Site, or the Mobile app without our written permission.
- We may reject or remove any advertisement for any or no reason.
- All the provisions of this Agreement shall be applicable to you irrespective of the device you use to access the Site, the Mobile app and the Services provided by the Site.
- If any provision or part of this Agreement is held to be inapplicable or invalid, amendments to this Agreement may be made by the addition or deletion of wording as appropriate to remove the inapplicable part or provision but otherwise retain the provision and the other provisions of this Agreement to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
- Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
- We shall have the right to assign this Agreement to any person or entity (including any of Our affiliates). The User may not assign, in whole or part, this Agreement to any person or entity.
- This Agreement shall be construed in, interpreted, applied and governed in accordance with the laws of India and jurisdiction of Court at Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- You will not
- upload or distribute of any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Service,
- modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Service, launch a competing product or service
- probe, scan, test the vulnerability of, or circumvent any security mechanisms used by, the sites, servers, or networks connected to the Service,
- take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on the sites, servers, or networks connected to the Service,
- copy or reproduce the Service,
- access or use any other clients’ or their users’ data through the Service,
- maliciously reduce or impair the accessibility of the Service,
- use the service to post, promote, or transmit any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, hateful, or otherwise objectionable material, or
- transmit or post any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability. To provide Us with true, accurate, current and complete information; and
- IP Disclosure Schedule
- IP Disclosure Schedule. MAP IT 4 ME’s Disclosure Schedule lists any exceptions to its representations.
- Ownership : MAP IT 4 ME is the exclusive legal owner of the Service, including all Intellectual Property included in the Service and granted under the WhatElse Apps.
- Status of Licensed Intellectual Property : MAP IT 4 ME has properly registered and maintained all Intellectual Property included in the Service and granted under the WhatElse Apps and paid all applicable maintenance and renewal fees.
- No Conflicting Grant : MAP IT 4 ME has not granted and is not obligated to grant any license to a third party that would conflict with the WhatElse Apps.
- No Infringement : The Service does not infringe the Intellectual Property rights or other proprietary rights of any third party.
- No Third-Party infringement : To MAP IT 4 ME’s Knowledge, no third party is infringing the Service.
- Ownership of Intellectual Property. MAP IT 4 ME will retain all interest in and to the Services, including all documentation, modifications, improvements, upgrades, derivative words, and all other Intellectual Property rights in connection with the Service, including MAP IT 4 ME’s name, logos. and trademarks reproduced through the Service.
You can cancel your Subscription at any time. Please note that you must cancel your Subscription before it renews for a subsequent month in order to avoid being charged for the next month’s Subscription Fee. If you cancel your Subscription, the cancellation will become effective at the end of then-current monthly Subscription period.
Refunds will not be provided for any subscription. We do not provide CREDIT, REFUNDS OR PRORATED BILLING FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS THAT ARE CANCELLED MID-MONTH. In such a circumstance, you will continue to have access to your subscription until the end of the monthly billing cycle. We reserve the right to offer refunds, discounts or other consideration in select circumstances at our sole discretion. Please note that each circumstance is unique and election to make such an offer in one instance does not create the obligation to do so in another.